- Range: 54-140 KU (75-1000 g.)
- Sturdy mechanical assembly & easy maintenance
- Easy to read speed indication
- Good value for money
- Standard package: Viscometer, paddle rotor,
- 1 pint (500 ml) / Ø85 mm can,
- Set of 7 weights (2 x 5g, 1 x 10g, 1 x 25g, 1 x 50g, 2 x 100g,
- 1 x 200g, 1 x 500g), AC/DC 12V adapter (for digital version)
This traditional KREBS viscometry instrument uses a rotating paddle driven by falling weights to determine the paint viscosity. The viscosity value in Krebs units can be easily converted using the table supplied or by calculation by formula from the resultant value of total weight required to reach 200 rpm.
The robust and simple construction of this viscometer allows it to be used in various environments.
2 versions available: with tachometer or with stroboscope.
Get a quotation
|SKU||Name||Add to quote|
|407||Krebs viscometer, stroboscope speed reading, 220-240V AC - 50 Hz|
|407/110||Krebs viscometer, stroboscope speed reading, 220-240V AC - 50 Hz|
|407/A||Krebs viscometer, digital speed reading, dual voltage|
|SH480/CAL||Set of 3 certified calibration oils|
To request a quotation please click the "Add to quote" button next to each product you require.
Then select the "View and send my quotation" button above or at the top to review and send your quotation.
If you cannot find the product you are looking for, or have an additional request for a product please fill in our enquiry form.