Digital Krebs Viscometer
- Single or continuous reading in KU, mPa.s (cP), gram
- Over-range indication
- Simple to install rotor spindle into quick release chuck,
- easy to clean
- Safety height sensor preventing the rotor from rotating
- above the can
- Possibility of multi-point calibration by user with
- optional key
- Memory for 9 readings, RS232 serial interface to printer
- Standard package: Viscometer, rotor spindle, 1 pint
- (500 ml) / Ø85 mm can, printer cable.
Based on the popular traditional KREBS method, using a weight-driven rotating paddle to sense the paint viscosity at a constant 200 rpm, this modern digital instrument provides automated motor operation, without weights & pulley, allowing accurate direct reading in KU (Krebs units), mPa.s (cP) or g (gram). The conversion between these units is automatically calculated by the microprocessor and displayed on request. Sturdy construction allows for use either in a production environment or in the laboratory.
Get a quotation
|SKU||Name||Add to quote|
|SH480||Digital Krebs Viscometer- with RS 232 cable and rotor|
|SH480/019/S||Calibration key (required for instrument calibration)|
|SH480/CAL||Set of 3 certified calibration oils|
To request a quotation please click the "Add to quote" button next to each product you require.
Then select the "View and send my quotation" button above or at the top to review and send your quotation.
If you cannot find the product you are looking for, or have an additional request for a product please fill in our enquiry form.