Cone and Plate Viscometer
- Quick release chuck for rapid cleaning / replacement
- Menu guided LCD display showing - temperature set point, actual plate temperature, viscosity and memory storage number
- Microprocessor controlled plate temperature (0.1°C resolution) - variable between 5° - 65°C
- Hard wearing titanium nitride cone / plate assembly 20 reading memory
- RS232 output: parallel or serial, printer or computer
- Full Auto zero
- Single or continuous reading
- Accuracy - ±2%
- Simple calibration procedure
- Recalibration Oils Kits are available upon request
This standard test for dynamic viscosity measurements is now faster and more accurate by use of new high precision microprocessor controls. As non-Newtonian fluids exhibit different viscosities relative to the shear rate applied, the cone and plate viscometer tightly controls it to 10,000S-1 (B.S. requirements) or to 12,000S-1 (ASTM). These are generally accepted to be representative of paint application via a roller or brush and so reflect ‘real world’ application. As most viscosity measurements are highly temperature sensitive the samples are placed on a temperature controlled plate which can be set from 5 to 65°C.
Complies to BS 3900;A7, ASTM D 4287, ISO 2884
*All cone kits interchangeable for various viscosities
Get a quotation
|SKU||Name||Add to quote|
|490/1/ck||0 - 10 poise Cone Kit|
|490/2/ck||0 - 20 poise Cone Kit|
|490/3/ck||5 - 50 poise Cone Kit|
|490/4/ck||10 - 100 poise Cone Kit|
|490/5/ck||0 - 5 poise Cone Kit|
|CP1||Cone & Plate Viscometer Base Unit|
To request a quotation please click the "Add to quote" button next to each product you require.
Then select the "View and send my quotation" button above or at the top to review and send your quotation.
If you cannot find the product you are looking for, or have an additional request for a product please fill in our enquiry form.