SOLARmaster UV Cabinets
- Light source – air cooled Xenon lamp - lifetime 1500 hours
- Irradiance control – displayed and adjusted automatically compensating for lamp and filter ageing
- Radiant heat continuously monitored by integrated Black Standard Thermometer ( “E” models also control)
- Programmable timer for test times to 999 hours
- Flooding system available for simulation of moisture and rain in conjunction with UV
The New SOLARmaster range of UV Weathering Test Cabinets incorporate the latest in filtered Xenon light technology to ensure consistency and repeatability in the simulation of realistic natural outdoor weathering conditions.
The cabinets, comprising of four different models, allow complete configurational flexibility in order to ensure that the environmental conditions specified in ASTM, ISO, SAE, CEN, DIN, BS, UNI and all other international test standards are precisely met.
The larger models of the SOLARmaster cabinets, the 3000 series, have been specifically designed for the testing of 3 dimensional objects and finished manufactured products. This facility, which is of increasing demand, is generally available only in very expensive Xenon test systems.
To request a quotation please click the "Add to quote" button next to each product you require.
Then select the "View and send my quotation" button above or at the top to review and send your quotation.
If you cannot find the product you are looking for, or have an additional request for a product please fill in our enquiry form.