LICO 690 Professional Spectral Colourimeter
This is a high performance instrument for professional colour measurements of clear, transparent liquids with reference beam technology. Exact colour calculations which conform to DIN, ISO & ASTM standards also AOCS Methods, and iodine, colour values, Hazen or Gardner as well as CIE-L*a*b*.
Results can be transferred to an existing laboratory network via Ethernet interface.
- 26 Colour Scales, including, Hazen/Alpha/PtCo-colour, Gardner, Iodine, Saybolt, ASTM Mineral Oil Colour. CIE-Lab, dE, dLab, Hunter-Lab, dE, dLab, plus yellowness index, Pharma Eur, US, Chinese.
- Reference Beam Technology for consistent accuracy. Halogen source lamp.
- 7” TFT WVGA Colour touch screen, 480 – 800 pixel.
- Standard Oberver 20 & 100.
- Wave length range 320 – 1100 nm, resolution 1nm. (Accuracy =/1,5 nm (Wavelength range 340 – 900 range)
- Automatic Wave length calibration.
- Standard illuminant A, C, D65, standard observer 2, & 10 degrees for each light source.
- Automatic cuvette identification. (10, 50 mm Rectangular, 11 mm round formats.)
- Data log: 3000 colour measurements, 100 colour reference values, 1000 photometric measurements. 20 wavelength scans, 20 time scans.
- Interface: 2x USB Typ A, 1x USB Typ B, 1 x Ethernet
ASTM D 156 Saybolt
ASTM D 848 Acid Wash Colour of Aromatic Hydrocarbons
ASTM D 1045 Plasticizers in Plastics
ASTM D 1209 Colour Clear liquids – Platinum-Cobalt Scale
(Pt/Co scale or Alfa-Hazen Scale)
ASTM D1500 Petroleum ASTM Colour Scale
ASTM D1544 Gardner Colour Scale
DIN D6162 Iodine colour
ISO 2049 ASTM Scale for petroleum products
ISO 4630 Gardner Colour
ISO 6271 Hazen colour Platimum-cobalt scale
Weights and Dimension
Width, 350 x depth 255 X 151 high mm, weight 4,2 kg.
Contents of supply
- Dust Cover
- USB dust cover
- Universal Power supply (100 – 240V, 50 – 60 Hz) with power cord
- Cuvette adapter Z installed as standard
- Basic User Manual
- CD-ROM with detailed operating instructions.
Get a quotation
|SKU||Name||Add to quote|
|SHL690||LICO 690 Professional Spectral Colourimeter|
To request a quotation please click the "Add to quote" button next to each product you require.
Then select the "View and send my quotation" button above or at the top to review and send your quotation.
If you cannot find the product you are looking for, or have an additional request for a product please fill in our enquiry form.