MiniTest 700 Series - Coating thickness gauges
The MiniTest 7x5 series rank among the most accurate and versatile coating thickness measuring devices.
The device is available in 3 versions:
MiniTest 725 - with integrated sensor.
MiniTest 735 - cable connected sensor for convenient measurement on objects difficult to access.
MiniTest 745 - the sensor can be plugged into the device (equivalent of an integrated sensor), connected by cable, or connected via wireless using Bluetooth.
- Precision in coating thickness measurement of up to 15 mm / 0.59"
- Connects without cables to the MiniTest 745 device
- Universal probes with automatic substrate detection
- Wear resistant probes with virtually unlimited life
- Storage for up to 100,000 readings
- Optimal temperature compensation
- High precision characteristic curves with up to 50 data points
- Integrated user guidance in 20 languages
- USB and Bluetooth interfaces for data transfer to PC, mobile devices or printer.
Single mode - Up to 70 measuring values per minute can be recorded and saved.
Continuous mode - Up to 20 coating thickness values are calculated per second. Example: determine the thinnest or thickest spot and then save the readings in a series of measurements.
Non-destructive coating thickness measurement of:
Non-magnetic coatings - varnishes, enamels, chromium and zinc on ferromagnetic base materials (e.g. steel)
Insulating coatings - varnishes and anodising aluminium on nonferrous metals (e.g. aluminium, austenitic stainless steel, brass)
Flexibility and mobility through wireless sensors
Take full advantage of today’s innovative and flexible connectivity options by using the wire- less MiniTest 745 sensors. Just connect your digital sensor to the Bluetooth Smart-adapter and your readings will be transferred imme- diately to the MiniTest 745 gauge – in a dis- tance of up to a 10 m. All MiniTest 745 sensors are Bluetooth Smart-adapter capable.
Advanced precision through digital signal processing SIDSP®
All models of the MiniTest 725 · 735 · 745 serious connect to SIDSP®-sensors. Thanks to the use of the most-advanced SIDSP®-technology, these sensors are unsusceptible to inter- ference and provide an excellent measuring accuracy. Even variations in temperature will not affect measurement and readings remain stable to ensure a very good reproducibility over the complete measuring range.
Special sensors adapted to difficult conditions
In addition to the comprehensive range of standard sensors, Sheen offers a number of special sensors for particularly difficult applications:
- FN 2.6 sensor, particularly adapted for measurement on car bodies, highly unsuscep- tible to varying geometries or base materials
- Miniature sensors in 0°, 45° or 90° design for measurement on thin layers and very small surfaces, in grooves, bore holes or recesses
- HD-sensors for heavy-duty use in rough environments, with the sensor electronics especially protected against dust, paint or other aggressive substances
- Tube sensors with grip extension for easy access in pipes and tubes
Get a quotation
|SKU||Name||Add to quote|
To request a quotation please click the "Add to quote" button next to each product you require.
Then select the "View and send my quotation" button above or at the top to review and send your quotation.
If you cannot find the product you are looking for, or have an additional request for a product please fill in our enquiry form.